We Do the Heavy Lifting, So You Can Let Your Creativity F.L.O.W.
While we handle the formatting, design, ISBN set-up, Amazon registration, typesetting, publishing, and more (WHEW!)...
Your focus is on the 4,000 words that no one can share but you.
Did we mention there’s *almost* no end to our support and guidance?
When we say we bring you to and through the finish line of becoming an author—we mean it.
Here’s E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G you get when signing on...
- 60-Minute group ‘author call’ to establish direction of book and timelines
- Weekly lead author developmental writing support and coaching
- Monthly Publishing House support calls
- Full digital writing course
- Technical editing upon completion
- Your headshot, bio, and acknowledgments included
- Typesetting (interior design)
- Custom cover design by a Canadian artist
- ISBN registration
- Technical editing & proof reading by a certified & award winning Canadian editor
- Amazon, Chapters/Indigo & Barnes & Noble book registration and set-up
- Physical production, printing & distribution of books
- 90-minute marketing masterclass with GCW CEO, Sarah Swain
- Public relations workshop, customized to The Great Canadian Woman™ Publishing House model by Niki inc. PR Firm
- Personalized online digital marketing package with 3D book images for all your social media marketing needs
- 45-day presale campaign to drive profitability for you as an author
- One-day Amazon book launch rally
You get all books AT COST to resell for higher profit margins AND 2% royalties on ALL Amazon sales! We set you up for success from day one!
And if that wasn't sweet enough, all of your tolls for success are accessible in your new Author Hub! Check it out!
ALL for a ONE-TIME investment of $2,497!
Need a payment plan? We’ve got you covered there, too. Take up to 6 months to pay!Yes! I'm all in!
When I first considered writing with The Great Canadian Woman, I was terrified to write my story. I felt like it had no value to anyone, and that I would just be judged for my past. When I finally hit submit, I felt like barfing.
I had no idea that my story would impact hundreds. Literally hundreds of people thanked me. They told me they finally felt understood, that it was like I was writing their story. Those comments opened up a new world for me. I let go of all my old insecurities about sharing and being vulnerable and now I can’t even remember what it felt like to be scared of my own story.
Koa Hughes - Author, Digital Creator & Mental Health Advocate
Two years ago I was presented with the opportunity to contribute to the book “The Great Canadian Woman, She is Strong and Free” as a collaborative author, sharing my story of survival and healing after the murder of my 20 year old son. I suspected that sharing my experience may be of value to another grieving mother but I hadn’t considered how incredibly cathartic and healing it would be for ME! As I made my way through complex thoughts, feelings and emotions, I could see meaningful sentences and paragraphs start to form and in no time “my” chapter was born. It’s like the paper was a sacred “dumping” place for my pain and as peace prevailed it became clear to me how far I had come in my healing. An incredible experience! I would strongly recommend anyone who is hearing “the whisper” to share their story, to please be brave and step forward. Your words will be medicine for someone else, but also know the writing process is extremely cathartic and healing for your own soul. Your story matters. Your words matter. Your experience and perspective matters! Give yourself and others the gift of becoming a published author with The Great Canadian Woman!
Brenda Wiese - Author, The Great Canadian Woman - She s Strong and Free Volume I
Any other questions? Didn’t think so...Apply to Become an Author
The process of writing my chapter, Bye baby I love You, was healing, heartbreaking, a struggle and a blessing all at the same time. Having the guidance and encouragement from an amazing leader author, Sarah Swain, I was able to pour my heart and soul out onto the paper knowing that there were people who needed to read my words of truth about grief and that there is hope. Such a beautiful experience.